Transcribe audio to help build state-of-the-art AI-powered speech recognition models!
We imagine a world in which AI augments human communication. We believe that the AI of the future needs to be inclusive and empowering of everyone – regardless of language, dialect, accent, or mode of communication. When you work on our projects, you are helping develop responsible, unbiased AI.
Your task is to produce highly accurate transcriptions of speech combined with annotation markup. We will provide you with Guidelines for how to transcribe and annotate the audio. The data will be used to develop better AI-powered speech recognition for Danish (Denmark).
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home setup
- Opportunity to participate in more than one task and/or project
- Stable internet connection
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic linguistic concepts
- Good reading comprehension skills in English
- Ability to review examples and apply rules to data
- Familiarity with spelling conventions in Danish (Denmark)
- Native/Near-native knowledge of Danish
- Prior experience with transcription
- Prior experience with the annotation of acoustic data
This is an AI Specialist project. Our team's mission is to deliver the best data solutions and expertise to developers of AI for communication, driven by our passion for innovation and our love of languages.
What to expect when you register:
- Create an App Account
- Choose Danish (Denmark) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"The app has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."